Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sweet Emrey Belle

Trey and I have once again been blessed with a sweet baby girl.  Emrey is totally adorable and loves to be snuggled.  She isn't bothered by the noise that her big sisters make and loves all the attention coming from Riley & Hadley.  I am excited that Emrey will take a binky.  She's not a big crier, but if she does get fussy her binky does the job!  We haven't determined yet who she looks like.  There are times that she looks like Riley(Trey's clone) and other times she looks like Hadley(my clone).  I think it's too early to tell.  Trey & I call Emrey our little mutt puppy because it's looking like she's just a total mixture.  I do, however, think she's going to have blue eyes.  They are still dark, but they appear to be lightning up to a lovely shade of blue.  It doesn't matter who she resembles more, she's absolutely breathtaking to me!  

Since Emrey was born she has been a wonderful sleeper.  The first couple of weeks she would sleep from around 9'ish until 4 or 4:30am, eat, get a fresh diaper, and then sleep until about 8am.  I couldn't ask for more.  Once she hit one month we moved her into her crib.  It was a little hard for me to do only because she's my last little baby!  But, she has been sleeping until 6 or 6:30am, so there really wasn't a need to keep her next to me.  It's not like I was getting up every 2 hours.  We really couldn't have asked for anything better.  We are very happy to have Emrey as a new addition to our family.  She fits right in!!

No comments: