Saturday, June 4, 2011

Supper Time

For my moms last night here she took us out to dinner.  Normally we go to Kona Brewing Co., but we went to Gordon Biersch's this time.  The atmosphere is pretty similar and they are both on the water.  We wanted to take our moms somewhere new!  Madeleine and Trey had ordered an appetizer that was accompanied with chopsticks.  Riley was thrilled to pick up the chopsticks and start playing with them.  Then when her dinner was brought out she decided that she was going to eat her french fries with chopsticks.  Amazingly enough, she could use them!  She was so proud of herself and thought she was hot stuff because she mastered the use of chopsticks so easily.  


I was happy that I got to enjoy my delicious steak and stuffed shrimp without interruption.  Sweet Emrey slept through the entire dinner!  Can't really ask for more than that!!

Here are some more shots of Riley and her chopsticks.  She wouldn't put them down!  We were all amazed.

Trey and Hadley were having some fun too.  I'm not sure what they were doing here.  I think Trey was trying to eat one of her fries!  

It was a nice evening out and I'm happy to report that all 3 of the girls were well behaved.  The worst part of the night was knowing it was my last dinner with my mom for awhile.  

No comments: