Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Afternoon at the North Shore

Today we spent the gorgeous afternoon at the North Shore.  We started out with lunch at Cholo's, our favorite Mexican spot.  Everyone filled their bellies with some deliciousness before we ventured to Waimea Valley.  I love Waimea Valley.  The walk through the valley to the waterfall is just beautiful.  I seriously can't get enough of the beauty that is there.  Every time I walk through Waimea Valley, I realize how lucky we are to live in such a beautiful place.  I fall in love with nature every time we visit this place.  Taking in the beauty and spending time with family made for a great afternoon!  


Our first family shot!  Emrey is in the baby bjorn under the cover.  It was way too sunny for a newborn to be exposed!

See, I told you Emrey was under the cover!  Excuse the cleavage shot!

 Riley & Hadley enjoyed seeing the peacock and her babies.  I, however, get a little freaked out with the peacocks.  I just picture them pecking at me and it gives me chills.  They are pretty to look at though, from a distance of course!

No comments: