Sunday, June 5, 2011

Farewell to Kiki

I can hardly believe how fast the past two weeks have gone.  It's already time for my mom to go home.  Even though I'm sure she's ready to get back to Mr. Kevin, I don't know how ready I was for her to leave.  Plus, she was leaving us only to arrive home to greet Justin, Sara and her other two granddaughters, Addie & Bella.   Mom, I don't know if you're exactly aware of how much we all loved having you here.  I enjoyed every moment that I got to spend with you and I know that the girls did too!  Thank you for everything, from the bottom of my heart.  And even though you weren't at the hospital for Emrey's delivery, you still had a critical job, taking care of my other two sweet angels.  I just want you to know how much I love you and how much I loved seeing the girls play with their Kiki!!  We can't wait to see you again!

After I dropped my mom off at the airport my heart ached a little bit.  It didn't help that Riley told me to turn around to pick Kiki back up!  We definitely had fun with Kiki and look forward to our next visit with her!

No comments: