Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sisterly Love

From the moment Riley met her little sister Hadley she was absolutely in love. I am so happy that Riley took so well to having a sibling. The fact that Riley loves Hadley has made things much easier on me. However sometimes Riley loves Hadley a little too much! Riley just wants to kiss and hug Hadley constantly. This is wonderful except for when Hadley is sleeping and Riley feels the need to hug and/or kiss her. Riley doesn't quite understand that we don't wake up the baby. Riley has experienced plenty of time outs for not listening to mommy and daddy when we tell her no! Riley likes to go upstairs when Hadley is napping and knock on her door. Or sometimes I have the door cracked so Riley will just go run into Hadley's room. But it's adorable when Riley is loving on her sister and wanting to hold her. Of course the holding part lasts about 2 seconds and then Riley is done with it! I am truly blessed to have 2 wonderful daughters(and a wonderful husband too)!




1 comment:

Terry said...

Aaaawwww!!! Reminds me of your mom and me.