Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Koko Head Crater


As most of you know, my mom and Trey's mom were both here to visit. With a newborn baby we couldn't really go to the beaches and sightseeing as most would like to when they come to Hawaii. But Trey and I didn't really want them to be stuck in our house all of the time. Trey decided it would be a good idea to take the moms to climb Koko Head Crater. We attempted this climb back when Mr. Bill came to visit, but I wasn't able to make it all the way up. That meant that Trey never made it to the top and he really wanted to. So Trey, my mom, and Madeleine climbed Koko Head. I am happy to report that they all made it to the top. Yes, I got beat out by two old ladies!! A tad embarrassing, but I still have time to complete the climb. I'm happy they all made it to the top and got to see the gorgeous view.





1 comment:

Terry said...

Yeah, but who got to the top first? My money is on my sister.
XOXO