Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Playground Time

Riley is an absolute addict of the outdoors. This made it fun for Kiki and Nana because they took Riley down the the playground behind our house practically everyday. Kiki and Nana got to see what a big girl Riley is watching her run around and go down all the slides by herself. Of course they were both a little overprotective and I had to reassure them that Riley was highly capable of doing it by herself. I didn't want Riley getting too babied during their visit!

It was pretty funny to watch Riley make her grandma's go down the slides. The slides definitely are made for adult sized bottoms!! But Riley enjoyed watching them slide down the slide too! I know my mom experienced the joy of trying to get Riley to leave the playground when she didn't want to. It's not a pretty picture with the tantrum Riley will throw! I always have to bribe Riley by telling her we are going to see a dog. Or else I'm stuck carrying a child who is kicking and screaming! I know Riley had a blast playing with her Kiki and Nana at the playground.





1 comment:

Terry said...

I love that Riley is as crazy about dogs as she is the outdoors.
XOXO,