Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby Bath

At first, Hadley hated to be bathed. Of course I think a lot had to do with the fact that she still had her umbilical cord and could only get a sponge bath since we had to keep her cord dry. Once Hadley got to experience a full bath she was rather pleased. If Hadley is crying as soon as you put her under that water she normally calms down instantly. Sometimes she doesn't enjoy her hair being washed, but other times she completely content. I enjoy the nice moments of silence while Hadley is being bathed. As soon as I take her out of her bath chair she gives her lungs a workout! She is not a fan of leaving the nice warm water and having the cooler air hit her wet body. She normally will scream until I'm done dressing her. Hadley takes after Riley with not liking to get dressed. I still sometimes have to wrestle Riley a little to get her dressed! I'm still bathing Hadley in our kitchen sink because it has a nice sprayer that Hadley enjoys. I suppose I'll move her up to the bathtub soon. I'm looking forward to the days I can bathe both the girls together. Giving 2 separate baths a night is exhausting!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Great photo! Definitely one to show her prom date.
Love ya,

Sara said...

Beautiful girl! I love the bath photos. She's so gorgeous!