Friday, February 18, 2011

My Big Girl

I can hardly believe that in two months my first born will be 3!  Where has the time gone.  I swear she wakes up taller everyday.  She is growing like a weed these days and her appetite definitely goes along with that story.  We just upgraded her out of her toddler bed into a full size bed.  She was more than thrilled with the change.  Riley even picked out her bedding set which was none other than Dora the Explorer.  I didn't want a themed bedroom for her, but she desperately wanted a Dora bedding set and who was I to refuse her request?  Plus Trey reminded me that when Riley outgrows her Dora phase that she will have two younger sisters who will probably still be loving Dora.  I need to take Riley shopping for some new clothes because she's getting so tall that her shirts and shorts and getting too short!  Here are a couple of shots that I took of Riley this week.  Where has my little baby gone?  She looks so big to me!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Is that really Riley? In a skirt?
XOXO

Rachel said...

Not only is Riley in a skirt, she's in a tutu!! She actually insists on wearing her tutu to the store sometimes!