Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Be Mine

The girls are still a bit young to understand the meaning of Valentines Day.  But I still wanted them to know that they are loved!  They each got matching outfits with an adorable top that said "lil' love bug" because they are my love bugs!  I wanted them to have a cute valentine shirt, but I wanted them to be able to wear it again too.  I thought this shirt was perfect!  We went to Riley's gymnastics class in the morning and exchanged little Valentines with her class and coach.  Riley was super excited to receive little Valentines, but wasn't too keen on saying Happy Valentines Day and passing hers out.  The girls received hand made Valentines cards from Kiki.  I, however, wasn't privileged enough to receive one!  They also got a gift box from their Nana filled with all kinds of goodies: cups, bubble necklaces, little stuffed puppies, and their favorite treat was a light up wand.


When Trey got home from work I surprised him and got us dinner.  I didn't feel like cooking, so the next best thing is carryout, right?  We both enjoyed the delicious Cajun chicken pasta from Chili's.  Trey surprised me with a dozen red roses, which were totally unnecessary, but much appreciated!  After dinner Riley rode her scooter and I pulled Hadley around in the wagon to try and work off my full belly!  I think Valentine's Day is over-rated, but it is always nice to take the day to remind the people you love just how much you really love them!

No comments: