Monday, March 30, 2009

Kaimuki Park

Today Riley and I met some of our friends from our hui group at Kaimuki Park. The baby hui group is over, but we still meet up every other week for play dates. I actually remembered to bring my camera today so I figured I'd share a couple of shots. The top picture has about half of the moms and babies-(left to right: Beth & Samantha, Kim & Zozo, Riley, Sivaly & Keerin, and Norma & Johnathan). Everyone had a fun time being out in the fresh air. It was an absolutely gorgeous day, but that's pretty much everyday for us! Riley is the only one in the group that is walking and was running all over the place. She was chasing the pigeons that were in the park. Riley definitely gives me a workout when I take her to the park or a playground. She is one outdoorsy girl!

1 comment:

Terry said...

That's exactly how I was when I was Riley's age!! You have so much to look forward to.
Love & Kisses,
Auntie Terry
P.S. That was not your mom, it was Mary.