Thursday, March 5, 2009

Garage Girl

When I found out I was having a little girl, I was so excited thinking about how prissy she would be. I never expected to have a little girl that loves to get dirty! No matter how hard I try to prevent Riley from playing in the dirt, she still manages to get dirty.
Trey was cleaning out the garage and Riley decided she's like to play in the pile of dirt he was sweeping up. She was searching through the pile of dirt for anything she could pick up and hold. Needless to say, she was filthy dirty after only a few minutes outside.

Take a look at those dirty and pants and shoes. That would be a result of Riley wanting to play in the garage with daddy. Dirty, dirty girl. Looks to me like I've got a tomboy(or tom girl...whatever it's called) on my hands!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Do you know how cool Riley will be if she can fix her own car in highschool?
XOXO, Auntie Terry