Friday, March 13, 2009

Bad Hair Day

I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but Riley has been waking up in the morning with a mo hawk. Her hair stands straight up in the middle of her head. I'm pretty sure it's from me rubbing her head before she goes to bed. It puts a big smile on my face in the morning though because she looks so darn cute. Of course when I get her dressed and ready for the day I wet her head to brush her hair down and parts of her hair won't stay down. Oh well! I still think she's absolutely adorable, even with a mo hawk!


2 comments:

Sara said...

Can she get any cuter? I'm sure she will but it's hard to believe! Everytime we talk to you on Skype I want to scoop her up in my arms and kiss her.

Terry said...

Rachel, Grandma Gunning used to comb the boys hair up into a mohawk and then curl it around her finger, so that they had some sort of baby pompadour. Boy, did we have a field day with that.
XOXO, Auntie Terry