Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quick Learner


Trey and I are super impressed by how quickly Riley learns. Last week I started the program "your baby can read" with Riley. Much to my surprise Riley actually sits(or stands) in front of the tv and watches the whole dvd. We are now in week 2 and she has picked up on a few of the words. She's not yet reading them, but when the words are spoken Riley does the action. Riley is putting her arms up when told, pointing to her mouth, and clapping her hands when instructed by the dvd. I was rather skeptical about the whole program, but it seems to be having a positive effect on our girl. Who knows, perhaps after a few months she'll actually be able to read words. I guess we'll see!! I will definitely be amazed if she does!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Riley never ceases to amaze. You need to get the dvd "Baby Cleans the Whole House While Mama Naps" Hey, maybe I'm on to something.
XOXO, Auntie Terry