Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleep Through the Night


Well since Riley was 2 months old she's been able to sleep through the night. It was the greatest feeling not having to get up every 2 hours during the night. Of course, Riley would normally wake up at 5am...but I'm not complaining. However, for the past 2 nights my little princess has been sleeping until 7am. Riley has a regular routine at night. We have bathtime at 7pm and then it's a fight to get her into her nightgown. After her hissy fit over getting dressed, I feed her and then she's in bed by 8'ish. So my little love bug has been sleeping for 11 hours during the night. I love it! She's so damn sweet! I hope I'm not jinxing myself by writing about how well she sleeps. The picture is from when we first got to Hawaii and we were staying in the Navy Lodge. I was up getting a shower and came out to see both of my babies sound asleep. I had to capture that sweet moment. That's the best time for me, when both of them are sleeping...it's the only time I get to myself! Just kidding, I like it when they are awake too!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Precious! I know what you mean about the only time you get to yourself. It only gets worse. You are very lucky that Riley sleeps so well. We had to wait a year for Addie to sleep through the night so enjoy it. I'm still catching up on a year of lost sleep. Love, Sara