Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just Hanging Out






Well after 2 weeks of living in our new home, I've finally got everything put away and together! I got to unpack all of the boxes by myself, hence the reason it took so darn long! Riley doesn't give me much time to complete tasks. She's quite demanding of my attention! Trey and I are both relieved to be all settled in now. It's starting to feel like home. While Trey gets to go to work all day long, Riley and I get to play! Riley's almost 3 months old now and loves to smile and she's starting to giggle a little. She is a talkative little one too! Anyway, we are loving the weather and the atmosphere here in Honolulu but we miss you guys! Here are some pics of my little beauty queen. She's a bit stubborn though(she must get that from Trey). Every time she's smiling I grab the camera and then she immediately stops...but you should enjoy the pics anyway!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That baby's giving me the stink eye in the second picture. Tell my niece I can't wait to meet her next month. Love you- Justin