Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Little Bakers


Yesterday was Trey's birthday.  He's now 28 years young!  Every year I always bake him a cake.  Now I have some little helpers that love to be involved in baking and decorating.  I find it adorable at how involved Riley and Hadley like to be with cooking.  Of course there are times when I'd rather them just get out of my way.  But for daddy's birthday cake, I loved for them to do the baking!!  I was planning on doing a cake, but Riley insisted on cupcakes.  Therefore, cupcakes got baked!

 Hadley was in charge of the sprinkles.  Riley was a wonderful supervisor.  When Hadley was done sprinkling, Riley went behind her and added some more.  And what better color for their daddy than pink sprinkles!!  He's lucky to have all girls!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Happy Belated Birthday Trey!!!!

Aunt Stacy said...

Love the pictures and Happy Birthday Trey. I recall the day you were born and such a beauty. So strong looking at St. Joseph Hospital. Sorry for not getting a card to you. I also have and upper respiratory something for over a week and the Dr also gave me antibiotics. Finally onto the road to recovery. Like your daughters it seems to really knock you out. Hats off to Rachel for her love and attending to the family. Trey you look handsome in your whites. Many blessings,
Margaret