Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jam Packed Day

 We started our day off with a trip to Waikele Outlets.  I love going here because I can always find awesome deals at my favorite stores for the girls.  Everyone loaded up in the Tahoe and off we went.  I found some inexpensive shorts and tees in The Children's Place.  Our next stop was the Crocs store.  Riley needed new shoes and loves to wear crocs.  She walked out of the store wearing one of her new pairs.   Then we headed to my all time favorite store, Carter's.  I could literally buy everything in this store, but I hold myself back!  I found a ton of great sales in here and stocked up on some things for Riley, Hadley & Emrey.  After Carter's I had to stop and feed Emrey because it was lunchtime for her.  I stepped into Motherhood Maternity and used one of their fitting rooms to feed while Kiki & Nanny watched the older girls and let them have a ride on Dino!  When I was done feeding Emrey everyone else was ready for lunch.  There were meltdowns going on all around me.  Easy decision, we crossed the street and had lunch at Chili's.  Trey & my mom enjoyed some margaritas with lunch, and when I say some I think I mean four each!  No worries, I drove home!  The meltdowns vanished once we got food in every ones bellies.  .


After relaxing for a bit at home we loaded up and headed to the 50th State Fair.  Trey wanted to go play games as soon as we got there.  So the rest of us watched him and Riley try to win some goodies.  I think Trey was  having a little too much fun at the games.  Let's just say we paid way too much money for about four crappy toys.  It's all good though, he and Riley were both having a blast!
 Emrey slept the entire time!  

After the games it was time to hit up some rides.  Trey wanted to take Riley on this roller coaster.  She wasn't tall enough and I didn't think she'd be allowed on.  Trey wanted to try anyway.  Low and behold the guy working the ride let him take Riley on.  Riley was so excited.  I tried to snap a shot but you can barely see her next to Trey.  Riley was smiling her first couple times around and then she looked a little nervous for the rest of the ride.  When she got off the roller coaster she said it was fun, but it was a little scary.    
 Next, Trey took Riley on the giant slide.  They both sat in the potato sack and flew down the slide.  Riley had so much fun on the slide she wanted to go again.  I got to take her for the second ride down the slide.  It was a fun time and reminded me of when I was a kid.  We took a break and grabbed a slice of pizza to eat.  Then Trey went and played another game with Riley.  Then my mom & I took Riley and Hadley for a ride on the carousel.  Hadley was unsure about it at first, but quickly began to enjoy herself.  When the carousel ended neither of the girls wanted to get off.  But, it was time to head home.  I really enjoyed myself at the fair and I know that Trey & the girls did too.  

1 comment:

Terry said...

Was they not height limit on the roller coaster? Trey looks like his knees are jammed up in that car.
XOXO