Friday, July 15, 2011

Spur of the Moment

 On Monday, Trey found out early in the morning that he'd be leaving that evening for a trip to Singapore.  He was the lucky man that was chosen to hand deliver a few pieces of equipment needed for one of the dets from his command.  I was wondering how I was going to do with our three little angels, all by myself for three days.  I'm so use to having Trey here in the evening to help and occupy the girls while I clean up dinner and what not.  Here we go, a sneak peak to what my life will be like when he's gone for six months at a time!

I felt bad for Trey though because he was leaving here on Monday evening and getting back on Thursday, but would actually only be in Singapore for less than 24 hours.  It was 17 hours of flying there and then another 17 hours flying back home to Hawaii.  No thank you!  Trey HATES to fly, so I knew he wasn't going to be the happiest camper when he got home.  The girls and I skyped with Trey while he was gone.  And thankfully everything went really well at home.  The girls were exceptionally well behaved for me.  Trey brought Riley & Hadley home a treat from Singapore, a big Dora doll.  He was smart and got them both the same gift because they always want what the other one has.  So since he brought them the same thing they couldn't fight over their presents!  What a smart daddy!!  The girls were stoked to see Trey and they both loved their Dora doll!  Welcome home daddy and I'm glad it was only a three day trip!


No comments: