Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jumperoo







Riley has finally grown into her jumperoo. I remember when we first bought this for her, it was when we just arrived to Hawai'i. Riley's feet used to not even touch the ground...she was just too tiny. Now, she fits just perfectly in her jumper. Riley will bounce for the longest time in her jumperoo and be completely entertained. Trey and I get a kick out of watching her jump around. She's just too funny to watch when she gets going in this contraption. Riley loves for her daddy to make her bounce too. Trey will grab her legs and make her jump really high and Riley just smiles her little butt off! I love watching her reactions when he makes her jump. Then while Trey's at work I try to make her jump high and she looks at me like "you're not my daddy." I guess I don't have the touch. I do make sure to have her play in the jumperoo before bathtime and bedtime to wear herself out. This way I can assure my little love bug sleeps through the night. The exercise normally adds about an extra 30 mins. of sleep in the morning. I wish they made one in adult size so I could get my workout in the living room!

No comments: