Thursday, August 7, 2008

Clowning Around





This past Monday Trey started working the evening shift. This means he leaves the house at 1pm and gets home around midnight, sometimes later. So now Riley and I have all afternoon and night by ourselves. I normally have her laying on the blanket trying to teach her to rollover. I don't think she quite understands my directions because she pretty much ignores them. Oh well...she'll roll when she's ready. So since I wasn't having any luck with the rolling over I figured I'd be a photographer and try to get some pictures of my little love bug smiling. Of course when I finally get the shots of her smiling her eyes are closed in every single one! I still find the pictures to be absolutely adorable and thought I'd share them with all of you. As you can see after Riley and I are done playing and clowning around she is plum tuckered out! That just means some peace and quiet for me! Finally!!

No comments: