Thursday, November 26, 2009

Warm Welcome


Hadley and I got to come home from the hospital on Monday morning. I think the person most excited to see us home was Riley. Trey and I were both wondering how Riley would take to having a new baby in the house, but apparently we had nothing to worry about. Riley is absolutely in love with her little sister. Riley is constantly giving Hadley kisses and touching her gently. She is always wanting to give her hugs and have Hadley lay on the floor so she can see and touch her better. It's nice that Riley is so gentle and loving with Hadley. One less worry for me! The only thing I really have to watch is Riley wanting to share her food with Hadley. Riley doesn't quite understand that Hadley can't have her food! Oh well, I can deal with that!





No comments: